4.6 3 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums September 15, 2015 215
Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster - 2 weeks of use
(Updated: September 16, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a total skincare geek obsessed with the science behind creating beautiful skin, so I naturally leapt at the chance to try Elizabeth Arden's SUPERSTART. Far more than 'just another serum,' SUPERSTART is a skin booster. It can be slotted into your existing regimen to increase the effectiveness of your serum and moisturiser by working on the skin's surface to keep it in tip-top condition.

Consider SUPERSTART as a serum for your serum. You apply it morning and night after cleansing, but before any other product even touches your skin. Then, you complete the rest of your regimen and watch the magic happen...

I have been using SUPERSTART for two weeks in my regular skincare regimen and I have noticed incredible results. From the very first application, my skin was left far softer and smoother. SUPERSTART's claim of repairing the skin's surface was proved from Day 1! I attribute this to hardworking ingredients like a Probiotic Complex and Elizabeth Arden's legendary Ceramides.

As for increasing the effectiveness of the rest of my skincare regimen, I have found my skin to be much plumper, more radiant and less flaky. My serum and moisturiser, designed to boost moisture and brightness, have performed considerably better since I introduced SUPERSTART. In my image below, you'll see how even-toned and glow-y my complexion is looking...even when I'm makeup-free!

Seeing as the skin's renewal cycle is 28 days long, I will be completing a final review in 2 weeks' time where I give my final impression of what has so far only proven itself to be a truly outstanding product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply