4.2 19 0.5
elizabeth arden capsules.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums September 16, 2013 1109
Updated review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My apologies for the late updated review.

I finally managed to finish my two weeks of using Elizabeth Arden skin illuminating advanced night capsules. What a journey indeed! As I reflect on the past two weeks of sampling the product, I realise that anyone can have beautiful skin, it's just a matter of knowing what skin product to use and consistently using it.
My skin tone is a bit uneven, I guess it's because of my lifestyle which involves going up and down in the sun all day causing dark marks on my face. Uneven skin tone has always been a confidence buster for me and it's soooo embarrassing really. You always have that feeling of wondering if people will be noticing the dark areas too.
I was super excited when I got to try out Elizabeth Arden for free, thanks Beauty Bulletin for the opportunity.
One of the things I remember being most impressed about was how perfectly and precisely packaged the capsules were. It does show how Elizabeth Arden has a knack of paying attention to detail whilst also ensuring that one can use an equal amount of the advanced illuminating extract. This serum in a capsule is ideal for using at night I order to even out skin whilst one sleeps. Its ingredients especially the botanical extracts and vitamin C help fight and support the skin's natural Collagen and elastic matrix so that skin looks brighter and smoother.
It really does deliver on its promise. I used the capsules every night after showering and my skin has changed significantly. It's brighter and I love the way it feels! I also realized that, like anything else, I can't expect a complete 360 turn around on my skin tone except major improvements whilst using the capsules for a prolonged time. Two weeks of using the product has proved that it is indeed effective so I will definitely save up so that I can afford to purchase the 50 capsules bottle. I also noted that consistency in using the advanced brightening night capsules is a must. Going on days of skipping using the capsules does affect the outcome of the results as it will deter visible results in the anticipated time frame and it will seem like the product does not work. I would advise that the capsules be used daily to achieve maximum results. Also whilst using the capsules, I experienced no side effects associated with most other brightening creams so I can confidently say that this product is safe. It really is worth a try. Also, am posting before and after pics , hope this review was helpful. All the best ladies! xxx
AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply