4.2 19 0.5
elizabeth arden capsules.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums September 16, 2013 1109
Day two towards brighter skin..
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Elizabeth Arden has class! I am so in love with their packaging! Appearances are important and Elizabeth Arden has clearly mastered that art! Who can turn down an exquisitely packaged beauty product? (certainly not me!). This is day two of my beauty regiment, will post before and after pics so that my fellow ladies out there can get a glimpse of the effectiveness of the brightening night capsules.

I am a bit embarrassed to say this but I initially thought that I had to swallow the capsules (weird imagination, huh?). It's just when I heard the name capsules I immediately thought of antibiotics and stuff. Hahaha. Oh well, thank goodness for instructions at the back, otherwise I would have been saying a different story right now (smiles). The capsules do look a bit like grey antibiotics with a twister on the top but they are meant for external use only.

To open the capsule, simply twist the the neck of the capsule twice and it will open and a bit of serum will gush out. I apply it at night just before bed and after I have cleansed my face. The texture of the serum is so soft and not sticky at all. It quickly gets absorbed into the skin leaving the face looking well moisturized and on top of that, it smells nice. Yay! I have noticed a remarkable change already in the two days I have used the brightening capsules. My skin is relatively lighter than before and I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping that my dark spots will be eliminated.

Although the Brightening Night Capsules retails for R595 for 50 capsules and is slightly above the price point of the average woman, it can be considered as a viable investment if it is as effective as the bottle says it is. Then again, Elizabeth Arden has always gotten things right and one can be guaranteed that they will get value for their money.

Will post pics and further progress soon.
Xxx

AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
September 30, 2013
Ok so that price is very high. I don't think I'll be able to afford a full year's supply.
Thank you for such a nice and very informed review ????
N
Nuri1
(Updated: October 06, 2013) October 06, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Am glad the review was useful. Thank you! xxx
AB
Amie Blessed
October 06, 2013
Sorry ladies for taking long to upload pics of the effects of Elizabeth Arden skin brightening night capsules. Was having a tight schedule. My apologies. Am adding an updated review with pics, hope it's helpful! xxx
AB
Amie Blessed
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply