Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters September 13, 2013 180
Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Radiant Bronzing Powder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the best bronzer I have ever used by far. It gave my skin just the right amount of glow and made my complexion, which is often pale, look healthy and luminous.

The best quality about this product is that you can decide for yourself just how bronzed up you would like to be. It has a variety of shades inside, making it ideal for all skin tones. I especially love how lightweight this product is. It’s perfect for my oily skin.

The only downfall with this product is its applicator. The bristles kept falling out onto my face and landed up all over my clothes. The applicator also made a mess of the product. Even though it held the product well and swept evenly and effortlessly onto my face, there was a lot of product fall out.

Besides the applicator, the rest of the product is really pretty to look at. The packaging is simply gorgeous and the bronzer itself has a beautiful floral pattern, which makes you want to use it (or just admire it!).

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great bronzer. I have a whole new love for Elizabeth Arden, thanks to this awesome product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 17, 2013
I simple LOOOOOVE all Elizabeth Arden products. One of them are the lovely blusher, as well as the perfume 'Sunflowers' that remind me of my mother.
I had bronzer, however, this fell and broke, but I was due for a new one.
N
Nuri1
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply