Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils April 30, 2013 133
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash and Brow Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is another great Elizabeth Arden product I purchased after the Beauty School. I naturallydo have extremely long eye-lashes but with following Miss. Elizabeth Ardens words herself “To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman” I decided to enhance and embrace my lashes.

The serum retails for R695, with an application every day the tube should last roughly around 1-2 months. Not a lot of serum is needed and the more you use at one application will not alter the time it takes to see results.

The serum comes in a silver tube with black writing. The top is twist-off and houses the applicator on the inside. It is similar to a mascara tube with a liquid eye-liner tip. The serum is cool once applied and dries fairly quickly. It can be used on its own or under your favourite mascara.
It conditions, hydrates and moisturizes each lash ensuring a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals is delivered to each individual lash. The serum is enriched with Vitamin A, C and E which fortifies, protects and revitalises eyelashes. Elizabeth Arden's exclusive triple peptide complex, boosted by vitamins, botanicals and lash conditioners, supports lashes natural renewal cycle so they look lush, healthy and revitalized. The serum helps prevent breakage and protects lashes from environmental, chemical and physical damage. It is fragrance, colourant and paraben free; this makes it a universal product that can be used on any skin-type. As it is Prostoglandin free, it won’t darken eyelids or change the iris pigmentation.

This product can be used both on the upper and lower lashes as well as on sparse or thinning eyebrows to encourage growth. It needs to be stored at room temperature to prevent reactions of the chemicals it contains.

Instructions for use-

To use on upper and lower lashes: Be sure eyes are clean and free of makeup. Apply every night with applicator brush to skin along lash line, from inner to outer corner.

To use on eyebrows: Be sure brows are clean and free of makeup. Apply every night using the applicator, with short strokes on the desired areas of brows.

So, after my full 4weeks of use, I will be back to post my results. I'm sure though that I will be pleasantly surprised and rocking strong mascara-free lashes come June.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply