Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils April 30, 2013 136
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash and Brow Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am crazy about my brows, I think more so as I was not blessed with the full bold eyebrows I aspire to. I use brow pencil/powder to achieve the most natural and full looking eyebrows that I can. So when BB sent this my way, I was bursting with joy!!! Finally an opportunity to get full bold eyebrows the natural way, as in all honesty, I would def not be able to spend R695 on this product.

Sasha gave a wonderful detailed description above, so Ill get on to the formula / application.

The formula is scent free and a clear runny liquid. It is super easy to apply and is so gentle on my skin and eye area, i wouldn't even know it's there after it has dried.

The super fine tip makes for easy and precise application, and to really distribute the product directly on to the lash line.

Tonight will be day 7 of use, I am now taking pics every second day, I will be be doing a beauty diary entry on this after a month of use. So far, I can see a difference in my brows (excited!!)... not so much my lashes though... but stay tuned for results after 4 weeks!
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply