fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils March 04, 2016 167
GRAND ENTRANCE MASCARA MY NBM (new best mascara)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being a “drama queen” I like to be noticed and make an entrance, as with my eyes, I like the look to be impactful, dramatic & bold. I was off course drawn to the mascara called Grand Entrance. It resonated with my persona!

This mascara has some big claims which made it all the more intriguing, including:
Innovative, Revolutionary, Immediate Transformation..
80% increase in lash length & volume
162% increase in lash curl

To date, I have not been an Elizabeth Arden makeup user but having used their skin products with successful results in the past, I was certain it wasn’t going to disappoint.
On opening the mascara, the wand does impress. Its slightly curved with three rows of bristles plus extra bristles on the top of the wand. The mascara come with detailed instructions on how to use the mascara but I found I didn’t need them as being a trained and efficient mascara applicator, my hands took control.

But essentially the steps are as follows:
1) brush curved upward x 3 strokes for volume
2) rotate to upside down U x 3-5 stokes to lift
3)straight side x 3-4 strokes to separate and lengthen
4) lower lashes- uses straight side too

Grand Entrance did not disappoint me, it delivered on all my requirements to be my NBM (New Best Mascara), it made my lashes super long and voluminous, with the dramatic & bold impact that I am always after. There is absolutely NO clumping or flaking at ANY stage of the day.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply