4.7 2 0.5
images.jpg
Foundations July 22, 2013 141
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly the packaging for the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish makeup is gorgeous.It comes in a gold and mirrored little casing. This is something no girl would be embarrassed to pull out her makeup bag. There is also a mirror inside the case, so you can touch up wherever you are.

I used the color TOAST and when I applied it to my skin it went on like butter. When the makeup settled my skin felt silky and all me blemishes were hidden.

My foundation that i have used for the past five years offers great coverage but leaves a pinky orange tint on your skin, which i am not a fan off.

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish makes your skin glow and even when i went out to party and got home, i looked in the mirror and my makeup was still flawless.

The other great thing was that it never rubbed off onto my clothing, it settles very well into the skin.

I also have to mention that I am very skeptical about using new products on my sensitive skin, in case I have a breakout but this product has agreed to my skin completed, it is not harsh at all and does not make your skin oily.

People at work actually noticed the difference in my appearance the day that i wore it to work, and that alone made me a fan of this product.
E
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply