Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
elizabeth arden flawless finish sponge-on cream makeup- spice
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, the packaging is stunning! I didn't want to open the product because it was just that pretty. Other than the diamond powder infused cream, i think the secret to the smooth finished look is the sponge (I learnt that from using this product)and i have not used any other make up product that paid attention to the type of sponge that should be used (mostly because i'm used to using liquid foundation so it does not pick up or stay on the sponge the way this cream foundation does). The cream really does blend in with your skin tone (or the diamond powder makes it look like it does) so they deliver on their promise. Another thing i LOVED about the product was the quote on the lid of the box that says 'It is every woman's birthright to be beautiful' *sigh* ,that along with the packaging won me over. I am definitely buying what they are selling! The brand is for proper ladies and i felt like a proper lady when i used this...and most importantly i felt and looked beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who struggles with foundation especially finding the right shade for their skin tone as well a quality make up. It's pricey but it's worth it and you do not have to use a lot so it lasts.Ladies, go out and buy this, it's definitely worth your hard earned "dibas" (Madibas/Rands)!
L
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply