4.5 9 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays June 13, 2014 455
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector
(Updated: June 13, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can safely say that this product is my new best friend! Why? Well, it instantly corrects, highlights and illuminates my skin! What more could a girl ask for! I suffer from the "tired eyes" look and this product helps eliminate the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.

It is a lightweight concealer pen which glides on the skin beautifully with one sweep masking all my imperfections from dark circles, shadows, blemishes and redness. What I also love about this product is that you can "build" it up by slowly using more in areas that need it most and it doesn't end up giving you that "caked on" look.

Another fantastic benefit to the Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is that it is rich with hydrators, antioxidants and reflective pigments that help correct problematic areas and highlight the contours of my face :) :)

The overall finish from this product is beautifully natural and flawless.

Like I said- my best friend!

Leave a comment below saying why Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is your best friend.

C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

29 results - showing 21 - 29
1 2 3
Ordering
June 13, 2014
Would love to try this product as I have heard great things about it.It even reminds me if the iconic YSL touch eclat ,especially the packaging.Its a product everyone needs and can use to blur shadows and imperfections and spread light to those less refined and darker areas to illuminate .
R
reneeg09
June 13, 2014
its not a weigh you down product at all. love it for the light finish it enhances my skin. love it
S
sabor
June 13, 2014
The Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Pen would definitely be my best friend because I have genetic dark circles under my eyes which I always have to cover in the pursuit of perfect skin tone! Also with this winter weather my skin is taking a slight beating which would be greatly improved with the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting pen.
M
MajaDeb
June 13, 2014
This looks great, specially for these winter days when we could all use a little more "perfection" and a little more rest lol
S
Sametia
June 13, 2014
Just recently I decided that I want to start experimenting with highlighting and contouring, as I just love how this technique can enhance your face! I am currently looking for products to try out and would love to give this one a try!
M
Melsi_g
June 13, 2014
Wowee, just what I need to keep me looking fresh faced and beautiful no matter what!
A
Aye
June 13, 2014
Who do I love more than my Bff ? My new Bfff of course!: Best Fabulous Flawless Friend.
W
wmomsen
June 13, 2014
This sounds absolutely amazing! I haven't been getting much sleep recently being pregnant and having "midnight sickness" and this sounds like the answer to my poor imperfect face's prayers! I'd love to make it my new BFF and I'm sure it would love giving me flawless, perfect luminous skin again so I can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy having a "natural" glow ???? Would be amazing to try this product and add it to my BeautyBulletin reviews! After reading this amazing review on the product I'm already planning on getting hubby to purchase it! ???? Holding thumbs soooo tight!
H
HawaBibiHoosen
June 13, 2014
it is a girl's best friend as it is easy to use and is a all in 1 highlights and conceals
R
ricebunny
29 results - showing 21 - 29
1 2 3

Leave a Reply