4.5 9 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays June 13, 2014 455
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector
(Updated: June 13, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can safely say that this product is my new best friend! Why? Well, it instantly corrects, highlights and illuminates my skin! What more could a girl ask for! I suffer from the "tired eyes" look and this product helps eliminate the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.

It is a lightweight concealer pen which glides on the skin beautifully with one sweep masking all my imperfections from dark circles, shadows, blemishes and redness. What I also love about this product is that you can "build" it up by slowly using more in areas that need it most and it doesn't end up giving you that "caked on" look.

Another fantastic benefit to the Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is that it is rich with hydrators, antioxidants and reflective pigments that help correct problematic areas and highlight the contours of my face :) :)

The overall finish from this product is beautifully natural and flawless.

Like I said- my best friend!

Leave a comment below saying why Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is your best friend.

C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

29 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3
Ordering
June 13, 2014
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is my best frienf, cuz who wouldn't want a multi tasking friend, that makes you look good, jip my BFF, MY BESTIE, BESTE MAATJIE!!!!
?#?FridayPrizeDay?!
M
Michell
June 13, 2014
Its my first time to hear about it, and it definetly sounds like a product I need. Love the packaging though.
T
Thamag
June 13, 2014
I have never used it before. I have a few blemishes on my face which needs some real good fix. This pen can really be my BESTY!!!
P
Puleng
June 13, 2014
Now this sounds very interesting indeed, cant wait to give this a try
NH
Nadine Harcombe
June 13, 2014
Now this sounds awesome, cant wait to give it a try
N
nadine1
June 13, 2014
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector just what any lady would die to have I mean who would not want to own a product that gives them flawless skin that is well moistured, even, hides lines and gives a perfect radiance. I would definitely keep this in my bag!
G
gigiemaenz
June 13, 2014
Absoluley Fabulous product to try
N
nellie
June 13, 2014
Wow I could use something like this , I share the "tired eyes look " with u , was so doubtful as to what to try to hide the dark circles ,but after reading this would definitely give this a shot!
T
Tanusta
June 13, 2014
It is one those products that you know will just never let you down. No matter how bad you look it is bound to make an improvement.
R
Rasmotas
June 13, 2014
I use a highlighter every day, it is very important to give your face shape, and that radiant glow.

I have not tried this product and it sounds amazing.

I have not used a highlighter that corrects too, how awesome!
A
Azraa
29 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3

Leave a Reply