fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All- Over Miracle Oil For face, body & hair.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams August 29, 2016 181
A Miracle in a Bottle - Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Winter is here and it is stressing and drying out my skin, I know this is a major problem most women face during the dry Autumn and Winter seasons. I am always ready to try new oils and serums that will help with my dry skin issues, which in winter become more aggravated because of the cold and dry air it basically pulls your skin dry and you need to keep your constantly hydrated.

The Elizabeth Arden - All-over Miracle Oil comes from one of my personal favourite ranges the Eight Hour cream range a crowd favourite I feel. The Miracle oil is an all over body treatment meaning its for your Face, Body and your Hair a great products that covers so many needs in one bottle a perfect product to travel with. The oil itself is very light on your skin with a fresh scent not what the normal Eight hour cream products smell like.

Application after cleansing or showering all you do you is spray twice your preference depending on how much oil you want to use, I would use two as it is mainly for my face, neck and hands and only use it at night as a prefer serums for day time use. I firstly pat onto my skin then gentle massage concentrating on the most dry areas of my face which are my cheeks and forehead. It is a very light oil and doesn't give that oily feeling as if you need to wipe your hands. Results were great after only a few days those particular dry areas had started to diminish and my skin started to feel staple and smooth without those terrible rough dry skin patches which we all hate, as it will spoil a smooth finish with any make-up look.

The Eight Hour Cream Miracle oil is used for 8 purposes :
- All-moisture
- Reduces dry, rough skin
- Adds shine to dry, dull hair
- Post-shave moisturizer
- Massage away stress
- Scent promotes a sense of well-being
- Cuticle softer
- Instant shine

Literally this is a head to toe oil from your hair to your cuticles it does everything you want when it comes to hydration and moisturizing, I would recommend the oil it is a must have product, so if you spray to much I would just apply the rest to my hair taming those fly-ways. The Miracle oil retails for R395 for a 100ml bottle at Truworths, Edgars, Foschini and Red square stores nationwide.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply