fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All- Over Miracle Oil For face, body & hair.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams August 29, 2016 185
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All- Over Miracle Oil For face, body & hair review by Mirelle
(Updated: October 10, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This miracle worker is a potent blend of moisturising ingredients including Tsubaki Oils (aka Camellia Oil), Omegas, Grapeseed Oil, ginger root,vitamin E. Despite being potent, it is lightweight and it well absorbed into the skin. You could possibly call it a dry oil? I love that it is in a spray bottle and after a shower I spritz my body, occasionally my face and my hair. Make sure you don’t apply too much to your hair as it did leave my hair a little wet- looking or greasy after my first too generous application. I love to use it after I shave my legs as it leaves them feeling soothed and soft. It has a very subtle scent. Being such an all-rounder and so nourishing for all body parts, you may find that this 100ml bottle won’t last the long winter months. I am thoroughly enjoying & can highly recommend you have one on your shelves!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_2465.JPG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply