Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 10, 2011 119
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

On receiving your samples I did not test them immediately. I saved them for our trip to Sedgefield/Knysna area. I couldn't wait for the first night of our trip to test the night cream. Although the night cream was heavier than my usual product, it was not greasy and I felt it was quickly absorbed.

I found the eyecream amazing and as I started the holiday looking and feeling tired, the eyecream reduced the puffiness under my eyes in a matter of a day or two. As the weather was very warm for this time of year, I was glad of the SPF30 in the moisturizer as we spent a lot of time on the beach and outdoors

Usually I experience dryness on my cheeks and forehead a few hours after applying my usual moisturizer. I was pleasantly surprised when this did not happen using the Elizabeth Arden moisturizer and my skin felt soft instead of dry.

I would highly recommend these lovely products, especially to those over 50 as the result is a smooth, supple skin. Thank you very much for such a wonderful product.
AC
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply