Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters August 20, 2013 139
Elizabeth Arden Bronzing Powder Medium
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm not an avid bronzer user - Probably because I don't really know how to use it to get the most out of the whole bronzed goddess look, so I was super happy to get this in my prize from BB, that way I could really experiment, esp with it being such an amazing brand!

I love the compact and the cute little kabuki that comes with it. The bronzer itself is a cake beneath a grater dial which you need to twist right, and a few shards are shaved off the top. Once you dip the kabuki in it, it becomes a super fine powder - The kabuki allows for perfect and precise application of this bronzer. It is a beautiful color with gold particles in it. It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen as it effectively reflects light, enhances my complexion, giving me a perfect golden skin, bronzed goddess look! Its soooo easy to use this product and the results are gorgeous!

I use it as a blush, and it gives my skin the perfect hint of radiant glow, I love it!!! It has good staying power, and does not split - even though I have oily skin.

SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply