Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters July 14, 2014 184
My favourite high end product EVER
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This bronzer. Ahhh. I don't even know where to begin. Basically it comes with a two toned palette so that anyone can use it and you can switch and mix as much as you please and thankfully the palette can last you through all four seasons. The colours are smooth, pigmented and there is no fall out when applying it. I use it basically every day of the working week and mine has lasted me for six months already, so that gives you an idea of how long it lasts. It is honestly the best that I have ever used (and I have used a LOT of bronzers). It definitely achieves the 'barely there but oh-so-there' look but of course if you want a striking obvious bronzer it works for that too. I have only just hit pan on this one and its the one high end product that I will happily fork out R500 for again BUT for all CPT girls, make sure you check out 288 Victoria Road in Woodstock as they have an Elizabeth Arden outlet (nail polish for R30, tinted moisturiser for R100, blusher duos for R100) but sadly I have not seen this there yet. So please holla if you see it ladies!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply