fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 15 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils April 26, 2013 349
Best mascara I've come across in a LONG time.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hands down, one of the greatest mascara’s I have tried so far. It separates like a dream and it does not clump. I achieved full, long and separated lashes. It feels very light on the lashes and I would always forget that I was wearing any mascara. A lot of the time I feel that mascara is too heavy and my lashes fee weighted but not with this formulation. The product also lives up to claim of no flaking. By then end of the day my lashes looked as good as it did when I first applied without the dreaded black bits on my face and I was not attacked by dreaded Panda Eyes. The drying time of this mascara was excellent and it cleaned off really easily. Sometimes I didn’t even use makeup remover and simply washed it off it the shower (yes, I was being lazy). The brush is really fine and deposits the mascara from root to tip. This is a great brush if you want to only build up your lashes in the root so it’s great for achieving a very trend based lash. The packaging is sleek,attractive and expensive looking and oozes luxury. It retails for R195 which is pretty good value considering how effective this mascara is, it's well worth it. This is a FANTASTIC all purpose mascara.
SD
Top 500 Reviewer 34 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply