Review Detail

4.7 15 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils April 26, 2013 355
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Before I start reviewing this mascara I must tell you this..

****** HEAD NOW TO YOUR NEAREST SUPERMARKET/PHARMACY AND BUY A COPY OF ELLE MAGAZINE - JUNE ISSUE ******

WHY????

It comes with a freebie --- and it is none other than Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara, 3ml tube.

Now isn't this a great NEWS!!!!

I was introduced to EA products last year and I am so impressed with them that I almost want every product they produce. But alas, the high prices (at least for my budget) keep me away from them. On a trip to my nearest Clicks I just happen to browse the mags shelf, and saw this very familiar looking red and gold packaging with ELLE magazine. On closer inspection it was EA Mascara. It was a 3ml tube which works out to around R85 (based on the original price of R185). Price of the mag- R30. Now being a frugal buyer that I am (ok I try to be ;-)) and getting a chance to try EA product for R30, I could hardly resist.

Even though the tube is travel size, the wand is same as that of the full size product. I am head-over-heels in love with this mascara. It light, no-clumping, lash-enhancing, curler and lash separator. I say all in one. The color is 01 Black. It stayed for the entire day with no smudging. And comes out easily with makeup remover/olive oil.

I am definitely going to get a couple of ELLE mags to stock up on this amazing mascara. Highly recommend it!!!
Pic2.jpg
Pic1.jpg
Pic3.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply