Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters April 26, 2013 135
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush Eclat - 01 Sunburst
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The glam packaging is fabulous! I really feel like 'high society' everytime I whip out this beautiful compact from my bag, to touch up on my blush ;)

I received the 01 Sunburst to review, and the name is right on the money to describe this colour. In my own words, I would describe it as a marriage between a peachy/pinky blush and a bronzer. And it works really well on my olive skin (even while its a little 'un-tanned' at the moment) and gives a healthy looking (sunkissed) glow.

The formula is also buildable, so you can go sheer, or keep adding for more of a 'doll cheek'.

I didn't really find it to be longer lasting than any of my other blushers, although it does state to be long-lasting.

Normally I prefer using my blusher brush from my makeup brushes set when I apply my blusher, but the little application brush that you get in the compact is better that most others that you usually get. The bristles are firm yet soft and the brush tip is slightly rounded, so I wouldn't be too devastated if I found myself without my personal brush set, and had to use it.

Overall, I am impressed by the packaging, colour & texture of the product. Once again Elizabeth Arden lives up to its well known name.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply