4.2 3 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters April 26, 2013 136
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sweet Peach 02
(Updated: April 26, 2013)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Having sculpted cheeks can set the tone to any makeup look. I realised this after using Elizabeth Arden’s Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sweet Peach 02. This oil-free, high-pigment powder glides onto the cheeks for an even and natural finish without highlighting the pores or any fine lines. At the same time, it helps protect the skin from environmental damage. I don’t think this product could get any better!

The peach colour of this blush was perfect for my skin tone. It made my skin look radiant and healthy. The best part was that the glowing effect I got from using this blush didn’t fade at all. It lasted all day and didn’t need to be touched up.

What I loved most about this product though was its applicator brush. Usually applicators are harsh and prickly on my sensitive skin. Or, to make matters worse, the hairs start falling out on my face! This applicator did anything but that. It was smooth and gentle, and picked up just the right amount of blush for my cheeks for that flawless application we all love.

The portable, mirrored compact is not only attractive, but very convenient. It’s not too big or too small and can be carried around with you just about anywhere.

I did find this product to be overpriced.

I would recommend Elizabeth Arden’s Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sweet Peach 02 to all women. This colour is ideal for all skin tones because it is such a light colour and is perfect to add that hint of colour we all want.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply