Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Lipsticks October 16, 2014 299
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Electric Pink
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in electric pink...WOW. Firstly, it must be said that I initially fell in love with the packaging of this Elizabeth Arden lipstick! The glamorous and luxurious packaging of this product is the signature Elizabeth Arden Red Door design in gold. Pulling this product out of my handbag makes me feel like royalty!

The lipstick shade, electric pink, is just as sensational as the packaging. For me, this is the perfect shade of pink. I love this colour, especially for summer but it is not limiting and can be worn during the day or night. I like to spice up neutral makeup with this lipstick. This Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick is long lasting, I am guessing it would have stayed on for close to the 12 hours that Elizabeth Arden promises because after a good few hours I did not even need to reapply. I love how hydrating my lips feel and after using it a few times and I did not experience dry lips at all, which is often the downside to many of the lipsticks I have used.

I cannot say that I have noticed an increase in the volume or firmness of my lips, but I will keep an eye on that. That would be an added bonus to an already fantastic lipstick. With almost 20 shades to choose from, you are sure to fall for a number of these sensational lipsticks!
BB
Top 50 Reviewer 118 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 29, 2015
Nice colour
Z
ZaShandu
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply