Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 8 0.5
Body Moisturizers April 16, 2012 658
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the best kept secret in the beauty industry! Yes this is a product for babies, but it has so many other uses for both men and women and the possibilities are endless!

I use it in my bath water for exta moisturization, as a light conditioner for my hair, as a shaving cream substitute, on my face after a bath, as a body moisturizer and to remove make-up.

My husband uses it after he shaves to soothe irritated skin.

It can also be used for soothing relief from sunburns, during pregnancy to minimize stretchmarks, helps to sooth and prevent dry cracked heels. My grandmother who was a nurse used it to help prevent bed sores on bed-ridden patients.

It is really effective for dry skin and is excellent for sensitive skin. I would advise any and every person to atleast try this product once and you will be amazed by the benefits and many uses!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 17, 2012
I am using it for all of the reasons above since primary school :) The whole EA baby product range actually.
THis shampoo I also use during the day if I need to smell a bit fresh. It is so much cheaper then the J&J baby "perfume" and gives a much better result. Put some on my arms, and neck, and bob's your uncle lol.
M
mswanepoel
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply