Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 03, 2014 199
Elizabeth Anne: natural good nights
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Elizabeth Anne's natural good nights is my favourite body cream. It contains natural ingredients which are lavender, chamomile, calendula and almond oil to help soothe and calm the baby; well in this case sooth and calm my grown self.

It's ideal before bedtime as the lavender scent is very strong and allows you to dose off quite well after a nice long hot bath or shower. One could always add the lavender moisturizing aqueous cream in the bath tub if you don't have the moisturizing bath wash. By adding it to your bath water it's said to help prevent dry flaky skin and nourishes sensitive skin. I don't add it to my water but I can assure you I don't have what they call "ashy skin".

It has been dermatologically tested therefore it's the best skin care for you or your child.

You can purchase it at any local store or baby departments at a reasonable price. and the price varies depending on where you buy it but it's not expensive at all. It comes in a 350ml container. this one in particular is a purple container.

I've been using it for years. I apply it in the morning and in the evening after I've shower of course :). It's not just ideal for babies but for adults too.

I have sensitive skin and this product has by far been the best for my skin.
N
Top 500 Reviewer 25 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply