Review Detail

2.7 1 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring September 15, 2015 489
Elancyl Cellu Slim Night - no noticeable results :(
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am slim, but after two beautiful kids, my tummy is a bit of a problem area. Its dimpled and not smooth. I was extremely excited to get offered the Elancyl Cellu Slim Night to review by Beauty Bulletin!
The packaging is in typical Elancyl green and the tub is a lovely big size, although I prefer a tube to having to dip my fingers into a tub. The reason for the tub is this is a thickish cream and not a gel, like I am used to. It is a beige cream with a not unpleasant woodsy scent. It rubs in fairly easily, although it does leave you a little sticky ( my hubby's complaint, not mine ; ).
I have been using it for a month. I wanted to use it for a full month before posting this review, so that I could give it a fair chance to work. To be honest, as far as slimming and cellulite removal is concerned, I have noticed no difference. The box actually has a diagram on the inside of the lid, explaining how it should be applied. It shows how it should be applied to your legs and butt area, but not the tummy. Since my legs and butt are fine due to lots of exercise, I have been applying it to my tummy and tried to use the same sort of strokes drawn in the diagram. I have used it faithfully every night as recommended. I do notice lovely soft skin in the morning when I wake up, due to the Safflower and Evening Primrose Oils, but this product is a little pricey just for that. The tub will last you quite a long time since I am only just under half way through it after a month, but unfortunately this product hasn't showed any signs of firming up the tummy or getting rid of cellulite. I had such high hopes too! Sadly, I cant recommend this product, though perhaps it was only designed for thighs and butts and that is why it didn't work on me. If your problem area is your thighs and butt, then perhaps this product may work on you.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply