4.7 1 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams March 15, 2016 218
Drop by Drop = Youth
(Updated: March 15, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I always ask when is the right time to start using anti-aging products and even though I feel like I am not at all old enough, I think it is better to prevent than try to fix. 

I think the Body Shop Drops of Youth range is amazing for 24years and above ladies trying to prevent the clock from ticking too fast.

The Youth Essence-Lotion needs to be applied directly to your face and in my option, it is the most lightweight product I have ever had on my face. It is predominately filled with natural ingredients  (it does include alcohol though) which I am a fan of (THE NATURAL INGRIDENTS).

When I used the Drops of Youth Essence-Lotion, I was a little surprised to see that it had a gel-like texture, in contrast to the typical watery textures of most lotions. It's still quite thin though - unlike a typical gel product, you can't really dab this on with your finger. The scent is also gorgeous, a very fresh, green and citrus scent (I love anything that leave an amazing scent behind ). 

Despite having a gel texture, the Essence-Lotion sinks into your skin very fast and leaves no residue on the skin. Despite containing alcohol, this product doesn't actually feel drying on my skin. 

For those who don't like lotions that leave behind a sticky feel, this would be perfect for you to try.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply