Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 9 0.5
Dry hair solution
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After reading this review I went out to buy my sachet of Dr. Miracle, hoping it'll do miracle to my hair! Recently the bottom section of my hair became quite dry and unhealthy, which I think is as a result of dying.. So I hoped this product would improve it.

The price hasn't changed, I still got it for R15,99 at Clicks.

My first tip to anybody else would be to cut the sachet open before going into the shower, the product does have a "tear here" strip but it quite tough to actually tear open.

I applied after shampooing with my everyday "Johnson's 3-in-1 shampoo". This product has a very strong smell which I hated! It wasn't floral/ fruity it was a strong mint/camphor smell which I could actually feel burning my eyes a bit. It was generally easy to work through my hair. The application instructions give you an option of either keeping it on your hair for 30-60min in a cap or 10-15min in a cap provided that you sit under a warm dryer. I warm dried it with my hair dryer for about 5min and then just kept in on for 20min thereafter. It was also relatively easy to rinse off...

The results were great shiny looking hair!!
The only thing I didn't like was that it made my hair feel a bit weighed down, it wasn't as light as it usually was. It also caused my hair to become oily quicker than before.
I would recommend this for people with very dry hair.

As for helping with slow growth, I guess only time will tell.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 14, 2014
I suppose you'll have to try it more than once to know if it assists with hair growth.
AD
A Daft Scots Lass
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply