5.0 2 0.5
Treatments and Masks January 21, 2016 250
The Doctor has spoken
(Updated: January 21, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I know what you are all thinking…at-home relaxer kits are for amateurs and kitchen beauticians who think they know it all. I totally agree, and since I have had bad experiences with at home relaxers, I was extremely sceptical. But again, in all honesty, applying relaxer is about technique and having the right tools and since I don’t have any of that, I took my kit to the salon with me, and all I can say is FINALLY A RELAXER THAT HAS CHANGED HOW I FEEL ABOUT RELAXING MY HAIR!!!

The relaxer has a reconstructor solution that actually infuses your hair with moisture and repairs damaged areas on your hair. After relaxing and washing my hair (those of you that are brave enough to try it home should keep a timer when relaxing your hair) my hairdresser applied the reconstructor and masque followed by the miracle shine solution to get optimum results, and boy the results were fantastic!!

My hair felt soft and looked amazing…I think I can safely add the hashtags #PrettyOnFleek and #HairOnFleek because that is what my hair and I felt like.

I absolutely adore and love this relaxer kit!! Worth the try ladies.

Next time, I am doing it myself - it is so hassel free

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply