Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Sprays, Mousses and Wraps March 20, 2012 202
Dr miracles...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ethnic hair requires a little bit of extra pampering and it's often difficult to find a hair product that can give my hair just that. After reading a review on Doctor miracles healing oil sheen spray, I decided to purchase it for my curly locks. I must say, every product requires a bit of patience before the intended results appear. I gave Doctor miracles a few days after purchasing it and I am pleased with the results. My hair and scalp look well nourished especially in the harsh Cape Town weather and the spray also contains essential oils like Shea butter, lanolin and mineral oil which are excellent for hair growth. The packaging is a bit of a let down because it's a brown cardbox which is clearly unattractive as compared to other hair products.
Although the packaging is not necessarily impressive, i highly recommend Doctor Miracles' healing oil sheen spray to women out there with ethnic hair that needs to heal from harsh weather conditions as well as those who need a good hair spray. xxx
AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply