Review Detail

3.3 1 0.5
Eyeshadows March 12, 2013 108
(Updated: March 12, 2013)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This makeup product encompasses the perfect eyeshadow trio. In vibrant beige, rose and chocolate, the colours are soft and complementary, and are great for everyday use.

Not only are the colours easy on the eye, but they’re also easy to apply. Simply swipe onto your eyelid with the easy-to-use foam applicator, and you will have beautiful long-lasting colour all day long. I love that the colour lasts and is so intense, but I did find that the eyeshadow formula creased on my eyelids making it look highly unattractive. This was the only downfall about this product.

What I loved most about this product was the actual presentation of the eyeshadow. It’s packaged in a chic pink/copper compact with a mirror and applicator inside. I love that this pink/copper compact is different from most other makeup compacts that are usually black. It’s unique and pretty, and can even be used as a mirror in case you want to have a quick peek at how your makeup looks during the day.

If you’re looking for a subtle, feminine and versatile eyeshadow, Dr. Hauschka Eyeshadow Trio is a makeup product that will give you nothing but that.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply