Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 08, 2013 119
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I found this serum at my normal routine in Placecol. They used a bit of this serum on my face and gave me a sachet sample to take home so that my skin can get back to normal after my wax. I was extremely impressed with it because it did feel as if my skin obtained these super powers to heal itself :) You need this, especially after a hot waxing. So here's the deal taken of the website because I'm no scientist.

It is quite gentle and absorbs really quickly into the skin. It also does not leave a residue. This product also left me eager to try other products from the range. So I have tried the Sunscreen and the Night Lift...but that's another review to look out for :)

"It contains, Retinyl Palmitate, a precursor of Vitamin A, is UV resistant and can therefore easily be absorbed into the deeper layers of the epidermis, where it is converted to retinol, which controls and stimulates the growth of epidermal cells, and protects skin against infections."

"Wild mango protects and repairs the skin through its film-forming activity, thereby restoring softness and suppleness. The anti-oxidant properties of Marula seed oil assist in protecting cell walls, while moisturising."
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply