4.7 1 0.5
Firm-and-Sculpt-Arm-Gel.jpg
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring January 15, 2014 464
Banish those bingo wings with Dr Ceuticals
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you are the wrong side of 35 you would have heard of bingo wings! Those dreaded upper arm flappies that you get when waving your arm around that can actually take on a life of their own. Yuck! Luckily, apart from lots of arm toning exercises ( no, not lifting that wine glass!)you can also try Dr Ceuticals Firm & Sculpt Arm Gel. I was really ecstatic to receive mine in last month's parcel from BB. Thank you!!
It comes in a plastic tube, which is very practical for the purpose as its meant to be planted on the lid, so the last bit will be easy to squeeze out. I love the writing on the tube with arrows, very cute!
It is a gel which smells a lot like cellulite stuff - very fresh. You need to apply it in circular motions to your upper arm area twice a day after you have showered. It is slightly sticky, but is absorbed fairly quickly so that isn't too much of a problem.
I definitely feel like I have gotten a result from using this product after using it for about 5 weeks. My arms definitely look firmer and that is quite something, since I have been very slack with exercise over the festive season.
The price isn't over the top and I have seen results, so this product gets the big thumbs up from me.
It is worth noting that Dr Ceuticals also have a Tummy Tone gel and a Bottom Lift and Tone in their fabulous range that I cannot wait to get my hands on now!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply