Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 13, 2012 244
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is by far, the best thing on the market, I have ever tried. I was so stoked about it after reading Christelle's review below that I had to try it myself. I also kept my GlossyBox sample and I finally used it this past weekend. The sample was enough for 2 uses actually and after I used it on me after "giggling" all the while using it, my husband though I was mental. So I used the remainder on him. He giggled too LOL

- So I wet my face till it was damp and smoothed Step 1 all over my face trying not to rub. It felt like it was barely there so I had to keep checking the mirror.
- Suddenly I looked like a shoved my face in a whole pile of snow! The mixture puffed up in little bubbles all over my face! I was quite amused by this. I looked really funny!
- I waited a while like the directions tell you, and slowly, these little bubbles started to pop! It is unlike anything you have ever felt! I totally loved it. I was so shocked at this treatment, I went to stare at the bubbles popping in the mirror. Instead of popping, it almost looked like the oxygenated bubbles were actually being sucked into my skin!
- It was so awesome. After all the bubbles were gone, it looks like there is nothing on your face. But you must rinse thoroughly with warm water because you can feel the product when you rinse.
- Immediately after, you apply step 2.

My face felt so refreshed and almost looked like a found the fountain of youth. It is a treatment whereby reviews will never do justice. You must experience it for yourself.

It costs R850 for both steps in 1 bottle but so worth it. After I raved about it to my husband and after he used it too, he gave me the go ahead to purchase it! So excited! Going to by that this weekend!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply