Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 13, 2012 240
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got a sample of this product in my July Glossybox.

I was extrememly sick this week, so by Wednesday afternoon I thought I need to treat myself.

I got into the bath taking my sample along with me.

So after I cleansed my skin with my usual cleanser I applied the step 1 to my damp face.

This is the exact moment where I fell in love, unconditionally and irrevokably!

It starts of as a creamish lather, but then it starts to puff up in bubbles.

You need to keep this on your face for 3-5 minutes.

The feeling of these bubbles tingling on your face is like giving a baby his/her very first sweet.

You cannot describe it! I thought to myself... "Christelle, you have found nirvana".

So after all the bubbles and fizzyness and tingling was gone, I rinsed my face with warm water.

You know how sometimes you put a treatment on your face and when you rinse you can feel you rinse the entire treatment off? Not with this product. My skin felt smooth, as if really did get a whole bunch of oxygen I never even knew existed.

I then pat my face dry (never rub!!!), I retired to my bedroom where I then applied the Step 2. Again... HEAVEN. The cream doesn't leave an oily residue, it smells divine and your skin is matte.

By Thursday morning my husband told me my skin still smells divine and fresh. I did my usual bathroom routine, washed my face with my cleanser and toned and applied my day cream (just a tiny bit!).

My foundation looked perfect, as if it was applied by airbrush or as if I was photoshopped, PLUS it lasted the entire day.

Now, I don't know what I did different, but I'm convinced it's because of the dr. brandt, since my face was detoxed, oxygenated and hydrated, and therefore the foundation applied smoothly.

All I really know is I'm in love and will most definitely spend the R 850 to buy the full size!

I know it's a lot of money girls, but go to Stuttafords and ask for a sample. You won't be sorry, I'm sure !
C
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 05, 2013
What an amazing review! You know I actually still have the sample from my Glossybox. I never got the chance to actually use it and in fact, I totally forgot about it, until now. This review totally makes me want to go home right now and try it!!!
A
Arthz
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply