Review Detail

3.7 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 06, 2014 1236
Not worth it
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The DQUIP facial cleanser is cheap in comparison to a lot of the other facial brushes but I would suggest saving your money and buying those rather.

The DQUIP has a silicon top with tiny silicon spikes and two speed settings. You don't get any other heads but a lovely stand to sit the device on after use. It is battery operated and waterproof, so you don't have to worry about charging it. You can use it with any face soap which is awesome but does it do anything for the skin? I don't think so.

When I used it on my face, areas that were oily became dry. (That's good! But my skin became oily again after a while..soooo?)

The bristles on the brush are soft and gentle on the face. It creates a foam layer in conjunction with your cleanser and helps the brush glide on to the skin but it did nothing in terms of exfoliation for me.

I didn't see a noticeable different after using the brush , so it just became a chore to use .

Would I recommend this ? No . There are more expensive alternatives on the market that might work out better to save up and splurge onto those instead.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply