5.0 2 0.5
Day 1.jpg
Styling Products December 01, 2013 132
Day 2 - Dove Colour Radiance Shampoo & Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Day 2 - Today I have applied the Dove Colour Radiance Shampoo. Once again, it smelled beautifully. I followed with the Dove Colour Radiance Revitalising Mask instead of the conditioner. I must say, my hair was not as well conditioned as on Day 1 when I used the normal conditioner. I did not feel the softness as with the previous day. There was no "wow" fragrance either. I don't normally apply masks on my hair, so I don't have anything to really compare it with. But this is just my opinion. After I towel dried my hair, I started combing it out. It was much more tangly as well. I struggled to get all the tangles out. I then proceeded to blow drying my hair, but once again, only with my fingers. I noticed that my hair was not as shiny as with the conditioner. I will be applying the mask again on Sunday, but this time I will try it with the conditioner as well. On Day 3 I will be using the shampoo, daily conditioner and leave-in conditioner. See you all tomorrow then. Have a fabulous evening. Chat again soon xxxxx
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply