5.0 2 0.5
Day 1.jpg
Styling Products December 01, 2013 137
Day 1 - Before & After Dove Colour Radiance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi ladies! I have finally received my Dove Radiance Colour Range and can't wait to start reviewing.

I have used the Shampoo & Conditioner and the leave-in conditioner. Firstly, I loved the smell! It smelled fresh and fruity. After shampooing my hair (I only used a very little and it made plenty of foam) I applied the conditioner from the middle of my hair to the ends. I immediately felt the softness and I could comb my fingers easily through my hair without any tangles. I left it in for 2 minutes. I then towel dried my hair. I then applied the leave-in conditioner. I combed my hair, and usually I have so much tangles, but this time my hair was tangle free. Also the smell of the leave-in conditioner is yummie. I then blow dried my hair. I did not use my brush, I just blow dried with the hair drier. Usually it takes me a while to get my hair dry, but this time my hair went dry much quicker. I could literally feel the softness of my hair. It felt great and it did really shine. I have done all of this last night, and usually when I wash my hair the night before, my hair would be oily and I would have to wash it again, but this morning I combed through my hair, and it still looked fabulous and clean. Tonight I will testing the hydrating mask and give some more feedback tomorrow morning with before and after photos again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply