Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays January 13, 2011 799
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay ladies I have to admit that although we all want to rate Dove roll on 5 for all the categories it has it perks. No I'm not product hating here but just being realistic on my experience with Dove. Ever since I've been able to buy beauty products for myself Dove original has always been on my list and sometimes Dove silk dry. I love this deodorant or maybe that's an understatement...I adore it rather. During an active day I don't ever feel that "squishy" feeling in my underarms wherelse my body will be perspiring. Dove somehow absorbs the moisture and keeps my dry all day. If it was possible I'd also apply it on my face during my party nights, lol.

With the Dove roll on I sometimes even forget that I have already applied it so I have to smell my underarms to make sure. I couldn't survive a day without Dove roll on which is why in my profile I wrote I'd rather be found drinking everyday in the noon without it. As much as I adore Dove roll on I must say that its downfall is the intensity of its scent. Although it never goes away it's not strong enough for me, which is why I sometimes find myself smelling my underarms just to make sure it's still there. Overall I could never live without it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply