Review Detail

4.7 22 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 09, 2018 706
Better than my salon products!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always only known Dove as a skincare product, so I was a bit skeptical when they launched their hair care range. Out of all my beauty products, I probably spend the most on my hair. My hair is a silver grey colour and it has taken a lot of bleach to get it to this shade. Needless to say it has taken a lot of strain as well. I am a firm believer in hair masks/treatments and have always only purchased salon treatments to use for my bleached hair. It made my hair look okay, but it never really felt soft and smooth. When I received the Dove products I naturally tried out the hair mask first. When rinsing it from my hair in the shower, I could already feel it felt different. I decided that I wanted to let my hair dry naturally to get the full effect of what this product was capable of. I could not believe how amazingly soft this product made my hair feel. I could not stop touching it. After my hair had dried naturally, I didn't even feel the need to style it as it already looked great (smooth with no frizz at all) Dove, you have really outdone yourself with this product and I can honestly say that it is better than any salon hair treatment I have ever used. You have gained a loyal supporter!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply