Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 27 0.5
Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner of this product for the last few months, so I was eager to try this product when recommended to me as during the working days, I wash my hair and style it very often leaving it dull and dry and feeling uncomfortable. I am happy with this product as after using it a few times there was an improvement to it. It also did not lead to an eczema breakout which is what normally happens when I use new products so I am definitely happy about this.

In this range there is a conditioner, shampoo, daily treatment conditioner and treatment mask. Over a few months of using the shampoo and conditioner atleast twice a week, I have been happy with the results so for students who cannot afford to buy all the products, these two are the ones I do keenly suggest.

For those with extremely dry hair, in dire need of some assistance, please do venture into trying the Daily Treatment conditioner and Treatment Mask. They are both easy to apply and only require a few minutes to be in your hair. A little goes a long way!

I do hope that you all will see an improvement just as I am.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply