Review Detail

4.6 27 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 09, 2018 621
DOVE Intensive Repair Treatment Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

For the past few months I have been trying to treat my hair with many home remedies and treatments due to previous box dyes and highlights being used on my hair. I think that everyone goes through a phase where they continuously dye their hair or want to change it. The past few years that has been me and it led to my hair being so dry and with tons of split ends, it even became noticeable by other people.

However, after using this product my hair has been looking so much better. It feels softer and my natural hair is looking so much better, like how it use to before the damage. It is so much easier to handle and because of my natural curls being more prominent now and the lack of frizz, I get to wash my hair and leave it because it does not need additional assistance from other products or straighteners. I am very happy with my results.

Adding on to my praise, is the fact that the packaging is once again in good condition but most importantly, the smell of my Dove products are so amazing. Anyone can vouch for this, when someone tells you your hair smells great, it is such a nice feeling! I am really impressed with this product. Although some people might find it a bit pricey, I do recommend it if your hair does need a "pick-me-up" as it does indicate that the product can be used once a week and if used once a week, it should last you a while. Once your hair is repaired to your liking, you can maintain it however you were before the product.

Thank you Dove for this product!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply