4.8 6 0.5
DOVE-NS-Intensive-Repair-Conditioner.jpg
Conditioners February 06, 2017 292
Dove Intensive repair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

No prince charming is climbing up my hair anytime soon! Perhaps Dove will help? I decided to give Dove Intensive Repair a try, it cheap.

Application: I wash my hair every other day, which averages to 3 times a week. In the shower I apply shampoo twice, apply the conditioner, leave on for a few minutes and rinse. I then pat dry my hair. I skipped the serum because I wanted to see how the products work by themselves.

The product smells really good, it’s like a fresh, clean smell. Plus my hair smells divine after using the product. It reminds me of concentrated Johnson’s Baby Powder smell. There’s no pulling or tugging while putting the product in or washing it out. My hair feels incredibly soft, smooth and overall amazing.
My hair is actually shiny after use, which doesn’t happen with my normal shampoo and conditioner until I use serum afterward.

Verdict:
I was really really surprised that the same thing happened over and over again. The shampoo works like a miracle on the first day! It smooths out the hair, the split-ends are smoothed too so their appearance is greatly minimized but it just doesn’t stay that way for too long. The only problem is that it just doesn’t last. To be honest I felt like Cinderella at the ball…when the clock strikes 12

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply