DOVE-NS-Colour-Care-Shampoo.jpg
Shampoo February 06, 2017 275
Vibrant results from the Dove Colour Care Products
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauty Babes!!!

So exactly a week ago i received the Dove Colour Care Shampoo & Conditioner & i must say i am loving the results. I originally use Dove products but not this specific products what i received.

The first day i used the products on my hair i instantly saw that my natural and coloured hair immediately was more oustanding than usual. I naturally have dark brown hair but my natural hair is now a lighter shade of brown WHICH I LOVE!!! My hair looks and feel much more amazing.My hair naturally tangels ALOT even right after flat ironing my hair aswell, BUT now it hardly tangels. Im so going to keep on using this product as it works really well with my hair.

When i use this products on my hair i shampoo my hair twice and condition my hair just once. To achieve that vibrant colour results. Then just doing the basis one wash and one condition. The 2 to 1 works much better for more to achieve that perfect results everytime.

Previously, i used products to get that ultimate hair colour that last much more longer than usual but instead it stripped my hair from all natural oils. My hair looked and felt terrible. Leaving it feeling extremely dry,hard and quite heavy aswell as i have VERY long hair. I used a few different brands and the common issue i experienced in all the products is that it actually splits your hair from all natural oils and the colour looks terrible.

I would highly recommend Dove Colour Care Products as it really works and its Very affordable for the quality of product you receive. I am so repurchasing this product. I absolutely love it.

These products are available from Clicks, Dis-chem, Pick and Pay, Spar and Checkers stores 

"My Perfect Partner Perfects My Look"

#DoveHairPerfectPair

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
G
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply