Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1070
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this product from the FAB girls at Beauty Bulletin and I am oh-so happy that I did! The packaging is attractive and the gold and white colouring alludes to a luxury product. It’s also an indication as to the glorious oils within. The packaging is also very smooth to the touch (just like my hair!) and has a comfortable fit in the hands. It has a gorgeous smell, lovely and light and the product itself is like molten gold. The packaging lid opens up easily enough and the product squeezes out easily as well.

The shampoo is housed in a 200ml bottle and I found that it works really well with my hair type. I wouldn’t describe my hair as particularly dry right now, seeing that we’re moving closer to the warmer months but I know that in winter, this product is going to be my saving grace. The thing that made me happiest about the shampoo is that there was no “adjustment period” necessary. Usually when I try a new shampoo, it takes about 2 to 3 washes for my hair to feel normal but with this, it was instantaneous. Looking at the product, I’d say they were marketing this towards the 25-85 age groups! We know that Dove is all about natural beauty and even my grandmother was recommended to use Dove shampoo. My hair feels so soft and silky and even when I let it air dry, it looks amazing!

Let’s take a look at the Oils infused within the shampoo and what they do for your hair:
Coconut Oil:
• Has a high moisture retaining capacity.
• Anti dandruff properties.
• Melts onto hair with heat and condenses on cooling which means it’s great for styling.
• Good treatment for a dry scalp.
Sweet Almond Oil
• Oil’s weight can help temporarily fuse the ends together resulting in a smoother look.
• Hair has fewer frizzes when applied in to the roots (because of the weight of the oil).
• Highly nourishing.
Argan Oil (The newest kid on the block)
• Hydrates the hair and stops frizz and roughness.
• Enhances hair elasticity.
• Restores smoothness.
• Natural antioxidents strengthen the hair shaft by repairing damaged cellular membranes.
• Adds lustre and shine.
Vit. E
• Induces hair growth.
• Treats the hair strands.
Vit. F
• These are the fatty acids found in Omega-3 and Omega-6.
• Promotes healthy hair and encourages hair growth.

So, ladies. With all these fabulous oils and vitamins, what’s not to luuuurv about Dove Nourishing Oil Care shampoo? Now go out there and buy some. I know I’m going to.
SD
Top 500 Reviewer 34 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply