Review Detail

4.7 43 0.5
dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo.jpg
Shampoo August 29, 2012 1086
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was thrilled to be picked to test out the new Nourishing Oil range that Dove has just recently launched!Thanks BB!!! While I was extremely impressed with the conditioner, I wasnt as impressed with the shampoo. The shampoo formulation smells great and you only need a small amount to clean hair thoroughly, but I found when I used the shampoo in combo with the conditioner, my hair was left a bit fluffy and not as sleek and shiny as when I used my normal Morocconoil shampoo in combination with the Nourishing Oil daily care conditioner. I think this is just my hair-type and preference as I had a brazilian keratin treatment about five months ago and still dont need to straighten or style my hair much when using the Morocconoil shampoo and the Dove, but my hair didnt look sleek enough after using the Dove shampoo and conditioner and I was forced to go back to my GHD. That said I think the Dove shampoo isnt bad and would probably work well if you werent looking for a very sleek, straight look as my hair still looked healthy and had great volume, so no weighing down or greasiness.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply