fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 28 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays April 22, 2011 593
I received this Product to Test and I love it! I'm not really a fan of Deodorant's mostly because they don't always work the way they promise and if you are wearing a Black Top, you end up looking like a Zebra as they tend to leave white stripes on your clothes.

The Dove, Go Fresh Range is Great and does not leave any White marks, or strips on dark clothes. It has a great Summery Scent of Grapefruit and LemonGrass which lasts a long time and is not overpowering if you are going to use Perfume. There is no itchiness after you use this either which makes it the perfect deodorant I have used by far.

The packaging is Great! It comes in a very aesthetically pleasing New Concave Bottle design which makes the grip easy. The colours used are also Summery yellows and greens. This is very attractive and will catch the consumer's attention when shopping. The retail price is also very reasonable at R21.99

A great buy if you ask me!

A great prodct
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 21, 2012
I received a bottle to test and i loved the fragrance. It's a fresh and clean smell. The bottle is easy to grip and I love the no-fuss look. However, if you're not into fruity scents or you don't want to smell like a salad you might not like this. For me, it's awesome as some of my family members can't use strong scents. This is perfect for them and doesn't irritate the skin.
V
vscholtz
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply