fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 19 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have "wild" curly hair - it does what it wants, so pretty much can't be tamed, although I try my best. As a result, I wear a lot of styling products to get my hair to "behave". In the past, I had to wash my hair twice to get all the product washed out, but with this shampoo, I find one wash enough for my hair to be squeeky clean. As for the conditioner - move over!!! Previously, I used a palmful of conditioner just to comb the tangles out. With this conditioner, I only need a pea-size amount and it's absolute magic! It's so effective, the comb just slides through. Really the best product in my bathroom right now.
I love the fragrance - clean, fresh and you can still smell it after blowdrying. Well worth the price and a little goes a long way.
One drawback, I find is the flipcap, which does not have a very prominent lip, so wet hands struggle a bit. Also, I find it annoying that the printing of "Shampoo" or "Conditioner" is so small. I always pick up the wrong bottle. (Yes, I hear you say ... the one stands on it's bum and the other on its head ... but, I can't remember that every time I reach for the bottle, so inevitably end up reaching for the wrong one! Not a big problem, but it would be nice if it were CLEARLY written - especially for those who wear glasses)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply