Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 19 0.5
Dove - Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have had a different experience from Chicara with this shampoo and conditioner. I was blown away with the good results for the first few days of using these products, but then my fine hair became dull and very limp. I now use the conditioner as a once a week treat for my hair, but not on an every day basis.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
August 04, 2011
I only wash my hair twice a week and I don't wash my hair every time with this shampoo and conditioner. So basically I'm using it once a week and I'm still very happy with the results. I have also read other reviews on blogs about woman who have fine hair that also complained of the same issue. I suppose everybody's hair is different. I have fine hair, but it is also very dry at the moment. I'm sorry that you haven't had a good experience with it. :(
C
csj16
August 04, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

So true - I guess everyone just has to find what works for them! Believe it or not, what is working for me at the moment is Body on Tap for normal hair! So cheap and my hair has loads of swishability! I do chop and change as well though.
A
atomickitten
August 04, 2011

I know. One of my all time favourite shampoos is....wait for it... :) Head and Shoulders. It makes my hair so soft and light and my hair is so clean. Love it.
C
csj16
August 05, 2011

I also LOVE Head and Shoulders!! Its one of the ones that I use too!!! Isnt it strange that sometimes the pricier products on the market arent a match for some of the economical "back to basics" brands! ? I have used some salon products, but the price u pay for some of those products almost always doesnt equal fab results.
A
atomickitten
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply