Review Detail

4.3 7 0.5
Treatments, Masks December 06, 2013 428
A rich revitalizing colour cream that conditions from root to tip
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a firm believer in masques, having used salon products for many years. I never seem to find a product that is not too runny and manages to balance effortlessly on the tips of the hair without falling off them! I must say this masque was definitely one of my favourite products I received in my very generous package from Dove. I used every product religiously –to the last drop. Coming back to the hair masque, my hair remained constant, irrespective of whether it was left for a full day or 5 minutes; the finish had precisely the same had precisely characteristics. I used a large round brush as well as the stay in conditioner, detangler to smooth, and make the hair easy to comb out and manage in style. I was often complimented on my satín smooth hair. I found the price of the masque reasonable and the product of such rich quality that I did not bother with the normal conditioner. I will continue using it. One small glitch is the lack of silicon gel just to smooth fly away ends. The leave in conditioner does aid this but I think for a professional finish this should be thought of. Excellent product, thank you for letting me try it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply