Treatments, Masks December 06, 2013 432
Dove colour radiance deep repair treatment mask
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: +- R70 (200ml)
What it promises: "With Colour Revitaliser, this intensive treatment deeply replenishes and intensively rebuilds the protective hair coating damaged during the colouring process to help your colour look healthy and full of vibrancy"

* I would just like to say, before I begin, that I used this product in conjunction with the rest of the Dove Colour Radiance Range, and since it was developed as a system I would recommend using them that way for best results.

This mask is amazing, I would say that in my opinion this mask is salon quality! It feels wonderful when you put it on, it drenches your hair with moisture without weighing it down and it helps to rebuild your hair and repair the damage caused by colouring. It also locks in your colour for longer. This is by far the best hair treatment I have ever used and I don't think I can ever go back to using anything else again. I am hugely impressed with it! I apply it to towel dried hair, comb through my hair from just under my roots to my ends, but focusing mainly on my hair from mid lengths to ends. Then I wrap my hair up for 5 minutes and rinse. This treatment should be used once a week. It comes in a 200ml tub, which is a very generous size in my opinion, and it will last a good few weeks. Like the rest of the Dove range, this smells delicious!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply