Review Detail

4.6 42 0.5
Shampoo February 07, 2017 838
Awesome Shampoo and Conditioner :)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Loving all of my Dove shampoo and conditioner products!

Dove shampoos and conditioners are not only used by me but by my whole family too. The price is good, the product does what it says it will do and my hair always looks and feels good!

Why is it 'the' product for me?

I have been using these products for about two years and I have not looked back. I have curly hair and sometimes my hair tends to get dry. After one wash and condition, my hair is left feeling soft , smooth and shinier. Sometimes I switch the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo for the Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo or the Intensive Repair Shampoo. By doing that I have noticed my hair has a bit volume when I switch things up.
These products have made such a big and noticeable difference on my hair.

For the shampoo and conditioner products, they have caps which makes things easier when in the shower. The consistency of the shampoo is a thin liquid which has this silky feel to it. My hair is left squeaky clean after I have used it. The conditioner has a thicker consistency and when applied and washed off from hair, I have noticed it has this glossy finish to my hair. I use these products twice a week.

This is a good buy for these products. I promise you won't regret it ?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
D
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply